A while back I claimed I would post a picture of the day, and people seemed amenable to that. Shall I combine that with a "daily tweets" scenario? Might be better than me just pasting these in as infrequently as I usually do...
Oh and here's yer tweet-news:
- Huh, I didn't realize Keanu Reeves was so cool. http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2
- If you're offended that illegal workers are taking our jobs, please do apply for one of the vacancies here: http://www.takeourjobs.org/
- RT @isfullofcrap ... there go my condom and clean needle stocks. I knew I should have invested in the careless wanton drug-using sex market.
- Note to IT: Don't laboriously type complex drive maps when it's RIGHT there to copy and paste. And don't act mad when I fix your many typos.
- NICE. http://ht.ly/29e6h "discovered two potent human antibodies that can stop more than 90% of known global #HIV strains..." #AIDS
- Her daddy's reaction: "My 15 month old dating an 18 month old?! Not in MY house!!"
- My sources say Buglet has dumped her boyfriend Tyler for an older man, 18 month old Deniz. They hug and kiss at the activity stations!
- At the doc for checkup. Buglet is 24 lbs. 31.25 inches tall. My big old girl! :)
- Phrase of the day, said to my coworker: "The stain is the shadowy afterimage of your seeping damnation, etc. etc."
- @discofish Nice hmm... hypomelanistic Colombian boa constrictor? Very pretty!
- @Twoflower ... and named his most recent album in leet?! "LOtUSFLOW3R". Yeah, he's got his finger on the pulse. I love his music, but heh.
- @Twoflower Heh, and Prince with albums "1999" and "3121" says "They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
Fireworks photos! All taken from our family room. :) slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/search/show/?q=fir
- @warrenellis It's not like they need fingers to play soccer anyway.
- Major WSSC Water Restrictions Announced | NBC Washington http://ht.ly/25Myw Love the random unrelated flood photo...
- @munin Sick 4? Oh god, I hope not. The even numbered ones were all bad.
- Description I entered for my 3 recent leave requests at work: "Sick", "Sick II: The Revenge", "Sick III: The Wrath of Sick"
- @dcorsetto The most amusing/horrifying thing about speculums is you can puppet them to make a sort of jaws-snap-shut sound! :D :D :D
- OMG... Custom Built TRON Light Cycle (eBay item 220627957724 end Jul-02-10 13:55:31 PDT) http://ht.ly/25dhN
Ooh, Alien prequel -- by Ridley Scott?? Hmm! http://screenrant.com/ridley-scott-alien-p
- And hit the a-ha high note! Nice. RT @Twoflower Every pop song in history boiled down to the same four chords. http://ht.ly/24Tt0
- It bears repeating: SO WHINY today. Just crampy and miserable, feverish but not too much. Tired. Nurse said try not to worry.
- @SecondLie "We actually are doing backups." -- that's rather optimistically generous of you!
- For the record, I'm sick of feeling sick. Also sick of randomly barfing at the sides of major thoroughfares with very little warning. Mleeh.
- Kodak claims "Photo books are the modern, stylish way!" ... because that's SO modern when I just viewed a Web gallery of photos. Ad fail!
- 3D Displays May Be Hazardous To Young Children: http://bit.ly/93UCgn
- OK, that was loads of fun! Cousins Theresa, Rob, and Anna came over and we played Man Bites Dog, Munchkin, and then a load of Rock Band. :D
- BEST HAT EVER: http://goingcrafty.com/?p=86
- RT @MontgomeryCoMD Call 3-1-1 in Montgomery for information and non-emergency help. http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/apps/N
- Spam du jour: "Desire to act like a xxx star? Attack a magic pilule!"
- @dcorsetto Maybe it wasn't the bank at all, just somebody trying to scam you into giving account info?
- "Here, Buglet, a strip of buttered toast for you... uh, no sweetie, it's not a phone, lemme wipe that ear... Ack! It's not a comb either!"
- Yay! Buglet used a new spoon from Mémère and fed herself ALL her oatmeal this morning. I just helped her scrape the bottom of the bowl.
- @oodja I, for one, welcome our new Vuvuzela overlords! RT @danwho: u can't stop the vuvuzela @ridgeley: Vuvuzelas buzzing, too, at Lakers parade