Tweet. Zzzzz. - Jen's Blog
- Today's doctor appointment for Zany went well! This is week 9: http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-9-weeks_1098.bc
- I was cleaning up some confetti so Buglet wouldn't get it... and she came
over and helped me pick it up and put it in a trash bag. Aww. :D
- Do they really expect us to go to the theater when for the price of a single
persons' ticket and a candy bar, you can BUY the DVD?
- Buglet feeding herself with a spoon! Video: http://ht.ly/1NADa
- RT @mindeclipse: Whoops, I was supposed to use medium heat. I guess my
smoke alarm knows more about cooking than I do.
- Buglet has croup: http://ht.ly/1Ncu3 Which explains the horrible coughing,
hyperventilating, rattling lungs. My poor little kidlet!!
- Spoon prank video http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/00180c8f1d/spoon-prank-win?rel=player
- I feel really confident about this pregnancy working out fine. There's
no horrifying bleeding or cramping like with Buglet. #TMI :D
- We are tentatively nicknaming baby #2 "Zany" since one of its
names will probably be Zane. (middle for girl).
- Due December 23. :D This pic is 2 months old. http://ht.ly/1Ll2D
- So the fire alarm goes off, 5 am. Buglet crying. I grab her, turn on fans,
look around... no fire. Alarm stops. Just got her resettled. UGH
- Got Buglet from school -- she ran to me giggling, big hug, alternated snugging
her cheek on my shoulder and grinning at me. :D Awwrrr!
- Great new terminology for one of those vibrating baby seats: "Neglect-o-Matic"
- From RL, RT @twoflower It's so awesome that @pvponline works at the PA
offices now. It's like a tree fort. :D
- My husband, right _after_ watching me pour 2 lbs of dry pasta into water:
"Oh, by the way, your mom made us pasta." FAIL
- YAY. I finally found a new bra that works (once I cut out the underwires.)
... Yes, you really needed to hear about this major triumph. :D
- Me: "I'm so lucky to be with you!" Him: "Yep, that's what
all my girlfriends tell me." *cackle*
- Tired... sooo tired... Maybe a shower will help. That's always a good plan!